ANNEX PGH
Cart 0
Montreal(homepage).png

the story of annex

Annexed by Pittsburgh in 1907, Allegheny City thrived for over 100 years, bustling with manufacturing that churned out quality goods.  From the H.J. Heinz company to the Eberhardt & Ober Brewery (presently known as Penn Brewery), companies called Allegheny City home, where there was no shortage of hard working and determined men and women striving to live full and meaningful lives. 

Our vision and mission is to encompass those times, where quality overshadowed quantity and a high level of craftsmanship stood the test of time.  We couldn't think of a better place to put Annex PGH than right here in the North Side of Pittsburgh...formerly known as Allegheny City.


hours of operation:

WED-FRI:  4:30 PM TO 8 PM

SATURDAY:  10 AM TO 5 PM

SUNDAY:  11 AM TO 3 PM

 

                                                                                     522 East Ohio Street
                                                                                     Pittsburgh, PA, 15212
                                                                                           United States